Team building is getting more and more appreciated by companies. There are countless examples but based on our own experience we can say that we organize these kind of events more frequently not only in Warszawa but in Kraków, Poznań, Gdańsk or Wrocław as well. Creating team building events we are driven not only by the urge of having fun but especially by solid knowledge about creating effectively working teams.
Different suggestions of games and simulations are created on the basis of this information.
There is no need to go to the Alps or to go sailing regatta on the Mediterranean to organize an interesting team building event. Any team building in Warszawa can be organized effectively and … interestingly as well! In this case the main thing is to have an idea. How about effectiveness? We take care about it through a very thorough preparation to a target which was set for us. Ideas for our team building activities, games and simulations are based on knowledge which we obtain from the best, because theory must go hand in hand with practice.
What are the basic features of ideal team of employees:
1. Communication on a very high level – all scenarios created by us are centered around communication challenge.
2. Approach to a goal – regardless of wether a team is big or small, temporary or permanent it should focus on achieving a clear, exact and notable goal. A team should understand it and support it.
3. An effective team leader – a team leader is a person who joins a team around one common issue. An effective leader engages team members in making decisions, respects individual differences, gives chances to everybody to have a creative and individual input. Our games and simulations allow to enhance leader’s efficiency.
4. Team members’ specialization – an ideal team consists of many different personalities and roles. It is not about being a superman. Everybody has to do their part well.
5. Creativity – every member should have a possibility of expressing their ideas, in precise and specific time for example during a brain storming session. This way everybody can come up with solutions to existing problems.
Team building in Warsaw Poland
Organizing team building projects in Warszawa we spare no effort so every element of the scenario will accomplish mentioned above assumptions.
According to Mereditha Belbin who is an author of a theory of roles, a perfect team consists of a number of various personalities. The power of any team develops thanks to a combination of all types of personalities and roles.
A perfect team according to Belbin makes up of: a creative person who creates ideas (so-called: Creator), an extrovert who has got a good relationship (Resource Searcher), a dynamic person, who deal with pressure very well (Engine), a person who thoroughly analyses usefulness of an idea (Evaluator), a person eager to cooperate (Team Spirit), a person who changes ideas into precise solutions (Implementator), a person needed to finish a project (Perfectionist), a person who supervises team’s work progress (Coordinator).
We have organized team building in Warszawa for many years. We integrate young teams but we also tighten relationship of those who have worked together for years.
We know many ideas for team building in the city – culinary team building, team building with training elements or adventure team building. In our opinion every effective team building is first of all wise team building.