Warsaw is a rapidly developing city. This can be seen, among other things, in the impressive modern architecture. However, the Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site where the heart of the capital has been beating for centuries, is its showcase and it is must see on the map of Warsaw. However, the historical buildings harmoniously compatible with the modern architecture. Walking around Warsaw, you will discover two faces of the city, permeating almost every step of the way.
However, it is worthwhile to devote your time to historic Warsaw, full of tradition and references to history.
To understand the history of the city, helpful will be interactive museums, churches and tenement houses, monuments, exhibitions, music as well as historic parks and traditional cuisine.
In order to get to know the history of the city well, it is necessary to visit several obligatory places on the map of the capital of Poland. To the joy of tourists they are mostly located in close proximity to each other. Here are some of them:
- Old Town - UNESCO world heritage site.
- Royal Łazienki Museum - The vast park surrounding the summer residence of the last Polish king
- Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów - palace is a true pearl of Baroque architecture in Warsaw
- Kazimierz Palace - is located on the campus of the University of Warsaw. Originally a seat of kings, now a university building Presidential Palace - built in the 17th century, it had various functions: from a place of public gatherings, balls and theatre performances to the seat of state authorities
POWER Agency with great pleasure will organize for you a comprehensive stay … not only in Warsaw.
• accommodation in various types of facilities
• sightseeing and entrance tickets
• foreign-language guides
• restaurants reservations
• other attractions (e.g. cruises / carriage ride / theatres / operas / and much more)
It doesn’t have to be a classic sightseeing tour with guidebook and map. Our agency can offer you many original ways of visiting beautiful Warsaw.
Our offer includes, among others:
classic tours with guides in many different languages
bike / rickshaw / segway / carriage tours
daily cruise on the Vistula River or evening cruise with dinner
sightseeing flights over Warsaw (helicopter / light aircraft / glider)
tours by old fashion mobiles / buses / trams which remember historical PRL
culinary tours during which you will be able to try Polish specialties
teambuilding with educational elements of many thematic versions:
- iPad tours with quizzes
- city games requiring thinking / solving puzzles / working as a team
- tours during which you will meet actors dressed up as real historical figures with whom you will have to interact
- photographic tasks
- and much more
All this can be enriched by regional gifts / mobile applications that improve communication / marketing materials / others.
Tell us what you need ... we will suggest the most advantageous solutions.