Warsaw is a rapidly developing city. This can be seen, among other things, in the impressive modern architecture. It is a vibrant, open and friendly metropolis. Something interesting is always happening in Warsaw - exceptional concerts, unusual exhibitions, mass events.
You will be struck by an extraordinary panorama of the city where harmoniously skyscrapers grow above the red roofs of the old town.
Modern, multimedia museums, interactive exhibitions, hotels, fast and comfortable communication, restaurants on the top floors of high-rises, kilometres of bicycle paths and subways, branded shops and cafes make you experience the enormous potential and extraordinary energy of Warsaw.
In Warsaw, you can spend an interesting holiday, a business trip, a family trip or an adventure with friends. Warsaw offers a lot of attractions:
- Palace of Culture and Science - is a notable high-rise building in central Warsaw constructed in 1955
- Warsaw Rising Museum - this interactive museum is an exceptional place to gain a deeper understanding of Warsaw’s history
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews - a unique museum presenting the history of Jews in Poland and abroad
- Copernicus Science Centre - real paradise for science buffs which will reveal you the answers for many interesting questions
- Vistula Boulevards – a kilometres-long riverside promenade is a great place for a walk, a bike ride, as well as a night of fun in one of the seasonal clubs.
POWER Agency with great pleasure will organize for you a comprehensive stay … not only in Warsaw.
• accommodation in various types of facilities
• sightseeing and entrance tickets
• foreign-language guides
• restaurants reservations
• other attractions (e.g. cruises / carriage ride / theatres / operas / and much more)
It doesn’t have to be a classic sightseeing tour with guidebook and map. Our agency can offer you many original ways of visiting beautiful Warsaw.
Our offer includes, among others:
a. classic tours with guides in many different languages
b. bike / rickshaw / segway / carriage tours
c. daily cruise on the Vistula River or evening cruise with dinner
d. sightseeing flights over Warsaw (helicopter / light aircraft / glider)
e. tours by old fashion mobiles / buses / trams which remember historical PRL
f. culinary tours during which you will be able to try Polish specialties
g. teambuilding with educational elements of many thematic versions:
- iPad tours with quizzes
- city games requiring thinking / solving puzzles / working as a team
- tours during which you will meet actors dressed up as real historical figures with whom you will have to interact
- photographic tasks
- and much more
All this can be enriched by regional gifts / mobile applications that improve communication / marketing materials / others.
Tell us what you need ... we will suggest the most advantageous solutions.